Showy Goldenrod (Solidago speciosa)

  • an autumn knockout;  supplies nectar to a wide variety of God's little-winged creatures;  goes great with autumn-blooming varieties of aster such as Aromatic Aster or New England Aster
  • full sun, part-sun
  • average soil
  • 5 feet tall
  • blooms September, October, November
  • zones 3 - 8
  • space 2 to 3 feet apart depending on the effect desired
  • non-GMO, neonicotinoid-free guaranteed

    Peace Lily greenhouse & nursery UNITED STATES

    "A Christian family-owned nursery specializing in native plants."

    This website is dedicated to family and friends, especially to my beautiful granddaughter Lauren.

    *  Studies show that a residential yard should contain, at least, 70% native plants to benefit Mother Nature most effectively.  The other 30% can, of course, be plants of your choosing.

    ©2023  Proudly created with